In the last few months I have had the opportunity to really embrace the new newness of Just One Hot Mom! After deciding to take a sabbatical from ElevationsRadio.com and to pursue writing, podcasting, and coaching with full force, I am the happiest I have been. My goal, passion, and purpose is to empower maternal figures in all walks of life, to meet them where they are and encourage them to level up. I think we can all use a person standing in our corner cheering us on and telling us “get yo life” when we need to hear it. It is the desire of my hear to be that.
Currently I have available a few coaching options, click here to see ht one that may work for your or a friend. I know that I have the unique ability to connect with people, especially maternals, that allows me insight into who you are and who you want to become. Working together as a team to figure it out will be life changing for us both. Third party perspective can be eye opening and allow you to see a vision for your life you may have never dreamed of. I get excited at the thought of helping others become who they are called to be.
I know there is a maternal figure out there who can use my assist. At this time she may not have the means or know how to reach out to me. This is where you can help. Once a month I will offer The She Deserves Coach Approach! This is a free coaching service for a maternal figure nominated. Send an email to email@example.com to nominate a maternal figure, tell why she should win the free session. I will need her contact information to schedule the 1 time, 1 hour session. You may not nominate yourself. I will only select 1 person a month, picked on the 15th day of the month.
If you are wondering how I’ve impacted my community so far check out the video below for a few testimonials. I look forward to working with you.
We know that there are plenty of options out there to quench your thirst! Juice, milk, smoothies, pop/soda, and WATER! I think water gets a bad wrap with our kids because it has no flavor. If you are having a hard time getting your children to drink water hopefully these tips will help you!
- Infused Water! water infused with fruit is a great way to get kids to drink. The fruit gives it a little flavor, captures their attention with the beautiful colored fruit floating around. Itʼs health benefits include keeping them hydrated, detoxing their bodies, and improving their mood (we could all use a little mood improvement)
- Make it a game! Give each family their own water container each morning. Everyone starts with a filled water container and the first family member to finish their container throughout the day wins! Remind them they donʼt have to do this in one sitting but to remember to drink from the container throughout the day. At dinner crown the winner. Iʼd suggest making an actual crown and allowing that person to pick dessert or special treat.
- Lead by example! Letʼs face it our kids copy us. If they rarely see you drinking water then why should they. Explain to them why water is important to your body. Then ask them to sit down and share a cold glass with you.
- Because I said so! This is one tip I rarely use but it is in my parental arsenal. There are just those days where everything is a struggle including getting your kid to drink water. Weʼve all been there those days that make you question parenting. I like to call this move my Draw 4, if you’ve never played Uno you wonʼt understand. Itʼs the you have no other choice but to do it! Just drink the water so you can go play, have tablet time, or just not be bothered by mom. Like I said I rarely use this one, but note you have it!
- Creative thinking! Iʼve seen many water drinkers create encouraging gallon jugs. As they drink the ounces away there is a note there pushing them toward the finish line. You could do this for your kid. Design the jug or container specifically for them and help them reach their water drinking goal.
We know how important it is to drink water and itʼs health benefits. Plant the seed of health with your family today!