I am a mom on a mission to help others feel confident in parenting and self-care! How do I do this? Certified in both Women in Leadership and Foundations of Coaching, Weatherhead School of Management, Case Western Reserve, I help moms and maternal figures identify areas of their lives where they are struggling to achieve the life they desire. Together we formulate a plan to achieve this life, while managing work/life balance and raising our families or enjoying our empty nest.
What is a Parental Guidance Counselor?
I can help you identify and focus on what is important to you when it comes to your life as a maternal figure and individual. Creating a safe environment for you to express your concerns, identify your strengths and weaknesses, offer insight into your relationship with your child(ren) (biological or not) and help guide you into living your best life.
How do I do what I do?
1. Help you get clear about your goals
2. Identify areas where you have taken steps toward achieving those goals/identify areas where you could use help in achieving those goals
3. Hold you accountable in achieving those goals
4. Focus on your development as a caretaker and individual
5. Help you acquire skills to improve your life
6. Increase your joy in life by encouraging you to be your best